Wednesday 22 January 2014

#1 Package Arrival

- Gunpla Arrivals -

#1 What Just Came In


Hey guys, how's it going? I just wanted to bring a little update to the blog by way of introducing a new segment: "Package Arrivals". Now I know some of you won't be at all interested but I just wanted to bring something new to the blog. So here's the first edition if my special delivery!


















Just a little update from me. I do apologize for the loooooong hiatus but now i'm pretty keen on getting back to making more posts for the blog. I actually had this post in my drafts for about 5 months now and just haven't been able to get back to it because of exams and school and to be honest - I forgot about the blog. But like I said, i'm now pretty keen on getting back to the blog and will definitely have more content and activity from now on.
Sorry to keep you guys waiting and hope you've all been good and safe. 

If your a member on the new hobbylinktv site, click on the link to see my profile. 
Always room for more friends!
I also am currently selling items on ebay so have a look if your interested at all.
http://myworld.ebay.com/bauihobby/
Any questions? Leave a comment if you have one or just wanna say something.

If you guys are interested in buying some of the items shown above, please use the links below for amazon. It would really mean alot to me and doesn't cost you an extra cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment