Monday 24 February 2014

#3 Package Arrival

- Special Edition Arrivals -

#3 What Just Came In / Sneak peak


This is a special edition Package Arrival. Today I received my new Moto X in the mail. I am going to use it as my Ipod 5 gen replacement. I sold the Ipod and bought the Moto X as my replacement music player. I really enjoyed the Note 3 when I received it and needless to say, it got me back into the android game. Now to be fair, the Ipod was a good music player but I didn't really enjoy IOS as much as android so now i'm back into it (haven't had an android device since the Motorola Droid/Milestone 2).

Just a sneak peak to my next build.






NOTE: Since I received it, I have rooted it. If you are curious on rooting the Moto X, you can leave a message below or email me and I can tell you how to root the Moto X with an unlockable bootloader. It's very simple and easy and takes about 10 minutes. So just let me know and i'll be sure to help.

If your a member on the new hobbylinktv site, click on the link to see my profile. 
Always room for more friends!
I also am currently selling items on ebay so have a look if your interested at all.
Any questions? Leave a comment if you have one or just wanna say something.



If you guys are interested in buying some of the items shown above, please use the links below from amazon. It would really mean alot to me and doesn't cost you an extra cent. Just a few suggestions if at all interested. Many thanks guys and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment