Monday 23 June 2014

Youtube Video And Channel Up!

- Life Update -

#3

So I finally did it! I have now finally uploaded a video onto Youtube. 


I know, I know. This it isn't exactly the Procon Boy FWA airbrush review, nor is it the MG Nu Gundam Ver. Ka review. Heck, it isn't even a review. It's just a simple unboxing. But not to worry! I've already filmed a review for a very special RG kit (well not really, it's just my first RG and the kit that got me back into the hobby). All I need to do if make the audio and upload it. 

It'll be up and done by tomorrow though so stay tuned for that! Also, I've already received some support from the some Youtube members and I can't thank them enough. They've really given me that push to create more videos - so I won't let them down.

Iv'e also decide to redo my video review for the Procon Boy FWA. I just thought that it was a little shaky and the audio just wasn't all that great so I'm going to redo it and maybe film tomorrow or something.

I'll be at uni tomorrow so I'll be able to upload the RG Kit Review. Really fast internet over there (considering it's Australia).

So that about does it for this update, I thank you guys for taking the time to watch the video and read this post. I hope for all the best on your Gunpla endeavours!

If your a member on the new hobbylinktv site, click on the link to see my profile. 
Always room for more friends!
I also am currently selling items on ebay so have a look if your interested at all.
http://myworld.ebay.com/bauihobby/
Any questions? Leave a comment if you have one or just wanna say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment